Wednesday, September 21, 2011

never enough time...

I am consumed with all things crafty now. I finally got my crafting mojo back. It has been a while since I have crafted on a regular basis. I am really trying to work on prioritizing my time. I found that I spent way to much time dinking around and not enough time being productive. Now I need to fit my chores in around my crafting time.((:

I am making these amazing rolls today. http://une-bonne-vie.blogspot.com/2010/08/pretzel-rolls.html  I will also finish my crocheted slouchy hat, gather some horse apples and make some chevre and feta cheese. Yep, Its going to be a busy day but a fun one.



I finished my first of many fall wreaths, there are so many different ones that I want to make I think I will hang one a week for the month of November (: My favorite parts of this wreath below are the things that I used off my farm. There is some milo that I pulled out of the hay bales that we bought for the goats. We have a lake that has lilly pads with gorgeous flowers on it in the summer, the flowers then turn into the best pods ever. These are pretty expensive in the store and it makes it even better that I can find them on my property.


Since the drought was so severe our garden died out really fast. I still watered the flower beds in the front yard and there were some mystery gourd seeds in the flower bed. One of the varieties of gourds is growing to enormous size as you can see below.  I am going to leave it on the vine to see how big it will get...





well its time to milk the goats and get this day started.

until next time.....

1 comment:

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

Are those holey seed pods the water lily pods? the wreath is beautiful.